Wednesday, July 8, 2015

All About The Lights, No Darkness

This is a parody song I created for my 2014 show. It was an idea a buddy of mine and I had, and I was able to put it together. This particular song won 3rd place int he towns Christmas Light Contest (Creative Category). I really enjoyed working with this song, as it is a catchy tune. This is a perfect song for a good light show.

I wrote the parody lyrics, and created a Papagayo file to make it easy to use with a singing character.



Yes, I am selling these files, as it took a significant amount of time to create and sequence. I am willing to share some of my content, but not when I have put as much work into it as I have, with the singing character parts.





Files in download:

LOR Sequence File
LOR Clipboard file (Vocals Only)
Papagayo Voice Export (.DAT) File
Papagayo File
Lyrics Sheet (PDF and ODT)
Audio Files (MP3 and WAV)
Download Sequences
--- $20 ---


---------------------------------------------


Download Audio Only
Free


A link to download will be emailed within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment