Thursday, June 11, 2015

DJI Phantom Controller Stickers


Original Controller
The original controller that came with the Phantom is perfectly functional, but I didn't like keeping the paper wrapper on while flying. I was worried about it getting messed up, or in the way. I thought there must be better way to have the same information.
I took off the paper, but I didn't like not having the useful information available to me, especially if I wanted to let someone else fly my Quadcopter.

I found a lot of stickers online, but the ones from UAVStickers.com seems to be the best quality, and design.
I found these on Amazon.com
Controller with the factory paper removed.

Sticker set from UAVStickers.com
Applying stickers
I recommend using a pin/needle of some kind to minimize the oils from your fingers getting on the adhesive, so they will last a very long time. I cleaned the plastic with alcohol wipes first, and let it dry before applying stickers.

Bellow is the controller with the stickers attached, and it looks great.
Controller with stickers
Back of DJI Phantom v2.0 Controller

No comments:

Post a Comment