Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Quartet - Ghostbusters


Here is a quartet sequence for "Ghostbusters". This was originally done with xLights then brought into LOR. I have included the xLights files.

These is a starter sequence for a quartet. If you have other elements, you will need to sequence those parts yourself, but this will save you a lot of time for the main part, as I have done the vocals.

Yes, I am selling these files, as it took a significant amount of time to create and sequence. I am willing to share some of my content, but not when I have put as much work into it as I have, with the singing character parts.





Files in download:

LOR Sequence File
xLights XML File (Full, not just quartet)
xLights Timing Tracks
xLights Models for testing
Music Link Data




Screenshot from xLights/LOR Sequence Files:






Download Sequence/Data
--- $8 ---

A link to download will be emailed within 24 hours.

MP3 Audio can be found here (AmazonMP3)


Channels used for the vocals:




No comments:

Post a Comment